On Nov 2nd, 2020, Tron network published v4.1.0 and changed the CREATE2 instruction that was used by Uniswap code. As sSwap is forked from UniSwap, the performance of sSwap is impacted:
- No new pairs can be added to the sSwap exchange.
- Frequent transaction failures with a burn of 100 TRX
To know more info regarding this change,
Differences from EVM
TVM is basically compatible with EVM. However, it differs in some specific features and details. TVM uses the concept…
The contract address created by the CREATE2 instruction is calculated with a prefix of 0x41, not 0xff for EVM.
与以太坊 EVM 虚拟机的不同
TVM 基本兼容以太坊 EVM. 但在部分特有功能及细节上有所不同。 TVM 使用 energy 概念替代 gas 不存在 gasprice 概念，energy 费率稳定，也可以通过冻结 TRX 获得 不存在…
CREATE2 指令创建的合约地址计算时，前缀字节为 0x41, 而非 EVM 的 0xff
The dev team has researched the code change on github and decided the only solution is to migrate the sSwap.
Feature/istanbul by dpneko · Pull Request #3351 · tronprotocol/java-tron
What does this PR do? Why are these changes required? This PR has been tested by: Unit Tests Manual Testing Follow up…
What will happen:
- Team will publish sSwap V2 while sSwap V1 (the original one) can be accessed as well. Users can migrate anytime by themselves.
- Team will unlock PEV liquidity so LP can be removed.
- Current farm pools’ reward will be set to 0 and new V2 pools will be added. The reward speed will be the same. All previous pools can be accessed and tokens can be withdrawn anytime.
1x speed: 0.03 SAN per second, 2592 SAN per day
4. First batch pools to be added are:
SAN-USDT, PEARL-USDT, TAI-USDT, USDT-TRX
More pools to add subsequently:
SUN-USDT, USDJ-USDT, JST-USDT, DICE-USDT, WBTT-USDT, JFI-USDT
SAN-USDT has a weight of 3. all other pools will have a weight of 1.
4. Team will remove SLM-SAN link from header, but if users still want to swap, the utility can be accessed via URL: https://salmonswap.io/swap
5. V1 Pool rewards will end at 2020–01–07 14:00 UTC Time. V2 Pool rewards will start at 2021–01–08 14:00 UTC Time .V2 Swap and Pools will be up online before 2021–01–08 14:00 UTC Time, users can withdraw from V1 pools and stake to V2 pools before hand.