An introduction to tBasis.cash: first algorithmic stablecoin on Tron network.
A fork of mith.cash code.
As the original basis.cash code has undergone several changes the team forked the well-organized mith.cash code, with key facts as the following:
Tokens: TBC(Original Total Supply 5k), TBS(Total Supply 100k), TBB
Seed Cash Pools (TBC rewards)
- PEARL, TAI, SAN, USDT
- 1,000 TBC per day for 5 days. Each Pool has 250 TBC per day.
- Stablecoin Pool (USDT) has a maximum 20k limitation per address.
Share Pools (TBS rewards)
- TBC-USDT sSwapV2 LP Pool: 75,000 TBS reward, initial reward rate: 625 TBS per day. 25% decay every 30 days.
- TBS-USDT sSwapV2 LP Pool: 25,000 TBS will be distributed equally for 365 days.
- Boardroom rebase starts on 2021–01–13 14:00 UTC Time, when seed pool ends.
- The rebase frequency will be 24 hours.
- Stake TBS to earn TBC when 24-hour TWAP TBC Price > 1.05
- If 24-hour TWAP TBC Price > 1.05, TBB can be redeemed to TBC on a 1:1 ratio.
- If 24–hour TWAP TBC Price < 0.95, TBB can be bought via TBC.